Name: Moyassar Abdultader
Profession: Customer Relations Manager
- Valentine’s Day plans?
Nothing planned yet, however a stay at a resort can be an option that we will consider.
Last year I went to Wild Wadi. This year it would be a dinner in a nice restaurant by the beach.
- Any advice for love? It can be as simple as meeting in the mall, however just be courageous and take the chance to communicate and express your intentions.
Name: Kristine De Leon
Profession: Customer Service
- Valentine’s Day plans? Have some dinner somewhere outdoors.
We just go out for dinner and my fiancé gave me flowers and chocolate.
- Any advice for love? Have some quality time for your loved ones and give simple things in return.
Name: Huda Kalash
Profession: unit manager/sales
- Valentine’s Day plans? Nothing so far, I usually see it as a normal day and will do my daily routine. Last year I had a dinner with two of my close friends, none of us had a partner. We decided to go about it in a special way as this can be with friends too, not just lovers.
- Any advice for love? When you search a lot for something, you may overlook a lot of important things. Just go with the flow.
Name: Nastasiya Salenava
Profession: Front desk agent
- Valentine’s Day plans? No, I don’t celebrate Valentine’s day, I’ll just send a congratulatory letter to my family. Maybe I’ll go out with my friends. Last year I watched movies at home with relatives. I don’t plan on anything special
- Any advice for love? I believe in destiny, so love will come to you or not.
Name: Joy Abella
- Valentine’s Day plans? Valentine’s dinner at a fancy restaurant with family and friends. It’s always special.
- Any advice for love? Just wait and be patient for the right person to come, and be open.
Name: Anna Koh
Nationality: South Korean
- Valentine’s Day plans? Planning on making chocolate and eating it – same thing as last year, except this year I’m going to do it with friends.
- Any advice for love? I’ve never been in love, so I wouldn’t know.
- Valentine’s Day plans? Dinner with friends and family
- Any advice for love? Wait for the person to find you.
Name: Anthony Khoury
- Valentine’s Day plans? I’ll be taking my girlfriend out to a curry dinner. It will be somewhere special since it’s a special day. She loves curry. I was at a soccer tournament in Qatar last Valentine’s Day, so I didn’t do anything romantic. This year, Valentine’s is one day after the tournament so I’ll get to take my girl out.
- Any advice for love? Make them good curry and the person will fall to your arms. Also, you have to be brave and ask someone you have strong feelings for.